WILMINGTON, Delaware, US, Jan. 18, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — Transparency market research firm. – The rapid change in lifestyles has led to the prevalence of many lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and obesity. Increasing number of elderly people and their vulnerability to heart disease is a major factor driving the market for implantable cardiac electronic devices during the forecast period.
Globalism The market for implantable electronic devices in the heart It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.3% from 2022 to 2031. Cardiac implantable electronic devices, or CIEDs, are battery-powered medical devices that help monitor or control irregular heartbeats in patients with conduction disorders. These devices provide an improved quality of life and higher chances of survival. Some examples of CIED include loop recorders, pacemakers, and defibrillators (ICDs).
According to the TMR report, the global implantable cardiac electronic devices market was valued at USD 10.8 billion in 2021 and is likely to reach USD 16.1 billion between 2022 and 2031. Post-ablation defibrillation is expected to help create new business opportunities in the market worldwide in the next few years.
The main results of the study
- increase in need for Early detection of heart problems to reinforces growth: People’s sedentary lifestyles, as well as irregular eating or drinking habits, are likely to lead to serious heart disorders if not detected at an early stage. Hence, it is important to detect heart problems early in order to get the disease under control and treat it as soon as possible. Advances in medical technology and the launch of multiple medical devices in the cardiology segment are expected to increase the market for implantable electronic devices.
- advent and success rates From the latest Heart Moneytoloop devices to fuel Market expansion: The increasing prevalence of stroke, especially among the elderly population, increases the demand for cardiac monitoring. launch devices such as electrocardiogram or ECG monitoring; implantable heart monitors, or ICM; Others have led to positive outcomes among patients in developed countries. This success rate has led healthcare authorities in developing countries to adopt these devices to improve statistics on the prevalence of heart disorders. The success rates of such advanced medical equipment for treating heart diseases are expected to boost the market for implantable electronic devices in the heart during the forecast period.
Request a PDF sample of this strategic report (use your corporate mail ID for highest priority): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85257
The main motives
- It is estimated that the high prevalence of heart disorders among the elderly population is driving the market for implantable cardiac electronic devices
- The increase in disposable income along with the desire to spend on better therapeutic devices is likely to stimulate the market over the forecast period
Regional growth dynamics
- North America held a significant market share in 2021, which was attributed to the availability and high awareness about advanced medical treatment in developed countries.
- The region is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to the increase in the incidence of chronic diseases along with increased efforts by the government to ensure better healthcare facilities for its citizens.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number of elderly people and an increase in the incidence of heart disorders among them. The sudden rise in the incidence of chronic diseases in emerging economies is likely to drive the market in the Asia Pacific region.
The main players
The leading players in the global implantable cardiac electronic devices market are MEDICO SR, Vitatron, and Lepu Medical Technology Co. Ltd. and Cook Medical, Inc. MicroPort, Angel Medical Systems Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, Biotronic AG, and Medtronic plc.
Buy this outstanding research report | Immediate delivery available – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=85257
An electronic heart transplant device Market segmentation
- one room
- Double room
- Implantable pacemakers
- ICD intravenously
- International Classification of Subcutaneous Diseases
- Implantable heart loop recorders
- Heart rate monitoring
- Blockage/heart failure
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- North Amarica
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin america
countries/ sub regions
- United kingdom
- Russia and the CIS
- South Africa
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85257
About market research transparency
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides customized research and advisory services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and technologies to collect and analyze information.
Our data warehouse is constantly updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, always reflecting the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research materials for business reports.
Transparency market research firm.
The company’s headquarters are in the city center,
1000 Northwest Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
blog or note: https://tmrblog.com